Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tomorrow makes 12

Tomorrow marks 12 weeks... thats 3 months... thats.... just crazy!

It has gone by so fast, yet so slow at the same time... I feel like I am missing out on so much. I spent the day in a vehicle, and thought a lot about that I need to start doing recordings, stories, music for Amanda to play for the baby.   I so wish I knew what it felt like in her belly right now.  She said she can feel flutters and bubbles... eeeeee! so cute!!

Amanda went to the walk in clinic with her daughter today. Poor girl has Croup :(   Since she has been having dizzy spells they did a doppler and checked her BP. BP was good, and she got to hear little ones HB.  ( sigh... of...releif )  I was really starting to get anxiety over it.   Thankfully my friend is letting us borrow her doppler so Amanda can just use it whenever I need some reassurance.

That's all for now....long day of cleaning and wrapping presents tomorrow for Christmas Eve at our house with my parents.

Healthy thoughts-
S

No comments:

Post a Comment