Friday, July 13, 2012

TGIF


Today Amanda and I went in for an ultrasound and bloodwork appointment where they checked her lining, and making sure there weren't any obtrusions for the transfer.  There was a quick pain during the procedure for her, so I stood by her side.. and it freaked me out for a second. The last thing I want is for her to feel pain!!!  Everything checked out clear!!

I did tear up a little bit, thinking about how fast this is all going to happen.  We are all just so excited!

I will go in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound and check up on my injections, in which by tomorrow afternoon we should know the exact aspiration ( retrieval ) date and then a 3 day radius of when the transfer will happen!! It all depends on wether the embryos will stay in the lab for 3 days or 5 days to grow before implantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment