Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Poke Poke!

I am.....terrified of needles.  So this giving myself shots...after only day 1, is already freaking me out.

I have a few remedies that the clinic gave me to help with my needle anxiety and Im sure I will get through it.  Keeping the reason why I am doing this, in mind.  baby.. baby...baby!!! :)

I will be giving myself the shots for a week or so, and then will have to do 2 per day after that until the embryo aspiration.

I will go back on thursday for blood draw to see where my numbers are at and then an ultrasound on Friday or early Saturday morning!


I would also like to introduce you to someone.

Meet Amanda,  our Baby Mama ;)

Yes thats right... she will be carrying our little nugget when she gets pregnant.  I say when, because I have a good feeling about our transfer! :)

I love Amanda! She is a perfect fit for us, and I am so happy to have her to be the one who is going to help us bring our little one into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment