Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 7

Today is day 7 of the injections.  Last night I also started my ovulation suppressant along with the hormones.   So now I am doing the 2 shots, which will probably go until tomorrow evening.

I had an ultrasound and bloodwork on Saturday morning, they said my follicles were almost to the mature stage, but the Dr. decided to double my dosage of the injections.  I have an appointment tomorrow, and if the follicles are growing rapidly enough, there is a good chance we could harvest my eggs on Wednesday... that leaving the transfer on Saturday!!! AHHHH  <---- still in shock.

We won't know for sure, until after the results of tomorrow...but it will be happening soon.

I looked through my bag and all I have left is the antibiotics and the trigger shot .... umm huge needle.  Deeeeepp breath ;)

Here are my current shots I am doing into my stomach.  The side effects are making me feel like I am having a period, which I definitely don't miss but would take them any day for what they are doing for my body :D


1 comment:

  1. Almost there honey!! Im getting more nervous but a good nervous

    ReplyDelete