Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The last few weeks

Wow time is flying by!!! I have been so busy with my summer weddings kicking off, ItWorks, dr visits and spending time with Amanda I haven't had much time to update this blog.

We had our 33 Week appointment this morning and saw close ups of Little Man's face... we watched him blink... I was tearing up because it is just SO amazing!!! I can't wait to meet him....

This is our last crutial week in the pregnancy.  If we can get through this week and hit 34 weeks, Amanda can deliver at her regular hospital and wont have to be taken to St. Cloud for a NICU.  That makes me one happy Momma...

Today he measured a little over 35 weeks and weighing in at 5.5lbs.  Which can be off a little but its all in a perfect range for this stage of pregnancy.

We met with a midwife today to further discuss a waterbirth.  We both want to do the waterbirth, but we need to make it to 37 weeks for it to even be an option.  Regardless of what happens we will roll with it...and being able to do the waterbirth is just an added bonus.  Amanda is going for all natural and I applaud her for doing that! I have left the labor/delivery options up to her, because I want her to be as comfortable as possible.  And luckily, we feel the same on pretty much everything.

Here are the photos we got today...they are really close ups to they are a little hard to tell what you are looking at. The first one he is yawning...


Profile


31 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks!


Some recent istagrams from home...
L bein cute as usual!!

Both girls started soccer so we have been busy with that!

Last week I went to Atlanta for a Bootcamp for ItWorks! I am loving this new adventure I started and have met some really awesome people!!




 Me and Miss J monkey'ing around at the park :)  




We go back weekly now for appointments until he arrives!!
Until then
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment