Thursday, May 24, 2012

Matched!!

After searching through friends and family to try to find the right gestational carrier for us, we have finally found someone.  I know it gets said a lot, but Facebook really does bring people together.

I had posted on my page about our struggles with finding a carrier, little did I know, not far away, someone had posted on her wall about her struggles with finding a family to carry for.  I logged into my Facebook and saw this:


 Lucky for us, we had a mutual friend who put us in touch with each other.  She and I began to message back an fourth daily, and finally just yesterday we decided lets meet up.   So, thats exactly what we did.  We met in the middle of our two towns for lunch.  I have to say I was really nervous the whole way there.  I kind of felt like I was going on a realllllly important job interview.  Would she like me? Would I like her??

What can I say... well other than she is amazing.  We talked for about 2 hours over lunch, and I quickly realized we are very similar.   She said everything I wanted to hear, and calmed all of my fears.

After all the pain and struggling,  I wasn't sure this person was ever going to enter my life. Then out of the blue...there she is.

Everyone kept telling me....You will find someone, its just not the right time.   I will always remember my high school volleyball coach telling us, "Patience is a virtue".  Man, was she right.  Although it wasn't that long of a wait...it seemed of an eternity for her to come along.  Now she is here...and I have been praying non stop for everything to continue to fall into place.

We have a long road ahead of us to make it all happen, but I have no doubt that the Lord is bringing everyone/everything together for a reason.

 For now,  I have decided to keep "her" identity quiet, but I cannot wait to introduce her to everyone very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment